Invoice data is recorded the first time Payt receives an invoice as an open item. Certain data cannot be edited after that.
This means that the following values will not be overwritten once they are know in Payt:
- The invoice amount
- The invoice number
- The invoice date
- The due date - this is used on the first load to schedule the reminder flow.
- The debtor - if an invoice is under a particular debtor at the time it is first loaded, Payt will always keep it under this debtor. An invoice cannot be transferred from one debtor to another.
This does not apply to:
- The outstanding amount - when the outstanding amount changes in the bookkeeping software, Payt will take this into account during the next import.
- The address details - when the debtor's address details are changed in the bookkeeping software, Payt will take this with it on the next import.
- E-mail addresses and telephone numbers - these values of the debtor can be modified in the bookkeeping software and Payt will take this into account during the next import.